Anyone else super hype on fitness lately?! Lately, I have been on a huge fitness boost- working out regularly and sticking to a healthy diet 80% or so of the time (the other 20% I have been trying all sorts of new foods!). I would love to share with you all my current fitness favorites from clothes to workouts to entertainment. Maybe something I talk about will be of interest to you and maybe even inspire you to get your booty to the gym!



Over the last month I have acquired a few pieces of clothing that I have fallen in love with. I honestly have wanted to wear them every time I work out… but that would be a little smelly, wouldn’t it?!

1. Nike Cropped Running Tights

The first clothing item I have been loving are these Nike running cropped tights. In general, Nike comes out with amazing athletic wear and it is difficult for me to find something by them that I don’t long for. I have a similar printed pair, but since this pair is black, they are more versatile and I can throw on any top with them.


2. Brooks Launch 2 Running Shoes

I have been searching for a new pair of shoes for quite some time. Over the last year or more I have stuck to really light-weight “barefoot” style shoes like Nike Free Runs. Though these shoes are super comfortable, I was looking for something with a little more support and to change it up a bit. I ended up going for the Brooks Launch 2 in black and white. These shoes are super comfortable and the materials are really good quality. I have only been able to run in them once, due to an ongoing foot injury, but I have loved them for cross training and everyday wear.


3. Open–back Tanks

I am hesitant to mention my favorite top as of late because I purchased it at TJMaxx and I am not sure that you will be able to find it elsewhere. I love the look of the high neck and the spilt back is so nice. It keeps you cool during a workout and is incredibly comfortable. I hope if you are interested that you can find it or something similar out there!


Another tank that I have been absolutely loving is from Fabletics. If you have not heard of Fabletics and you are as obsessed with fitness apparel as I am, you have got to check it out! Their pieces are less expensive than some, like Lululemon and Lorna Jane, but the quality is excellent and the designs are fun.


During my workouts I have been obsessed with listening to podcasts. My most recent podcast addition is CoffeeWithChrachel. This podcast is so entertaining! Its hosts are Rachel Whitehurst and Chris Hubbard , who are both YouTube personalities. If you haven’t heard of them, you really have to check them out. Their sarcasm kills me and I always find myself laughing out loud like an idiot at the gym. Thank me later!


As for my favorite type of workout lately, it has definitely been the stationary bike. As I mentioned previously, I have a foot injury that is preventing me from running. The stationary bike allows me to get in the cardio, without putting pressure on my poor little foot. I actually really enjoy cardio and have been really bummed about not being able to run. Though the bike doesn’t always give me the cardio feels as quickly as running, it has still been loads of fun. I also have started to put a lot of focus of my arms lately. Though I still have baby arm muscles, I love to watch them grow over time.

I am interested in possibly trying a new fitness program. I am deciding between Kayla Itsines BBG or one of the Beachbody programs. I would love any recommendations and feedback on what has worked for you or what you liked about any of these programs!

Thanks for taking the time to read a little about my current fitness favorites! I love sharing these with others and hope that it is helpful for you.

xo Sara